In this article, you will check out about How to Rent a Car in Dubai | Luxury Car Rental in 2022. This is the first question that comes to mind if you have an international driver’s license allowing you to drive a car in any country. In Dubai, a car is necessary,
it not only allows you to move freely in the country but also saves your money and time when visiting attractions away from transport routes.
Al Emad is among the leading car renting agencies of Dubai that not only focuses on the renting of luxury cars but also provides renting services for SUVs, economy cars and vans. Al Emad is the one-stop solution for rent a car in Dubai.
How to Rent a Car in Dubai | Luxury Car Rental
BE VIP RENT A CAR in Dubai is specialized in providing both luxury car rental services and limousine & VIP chauffeur-driven services in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The most prestigious car brands are available to rent in Dubai, like Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche, Range Rover, and Rolls Royce etc.
Quite affordable as well, the prices start from as low as AED 60 per day. It doesn’t matter if you are residing in Dubai or you are enjoying a vacation, you will be able to rent a car from Al Emad without any complications. The minimum age required to get our services is 22 years.
There are enough rental centers where you, for example, can feel the high-quality service of Lamborghini Dubai rent.
Some Rules You Should Know
- The UAE is a non-alcoholic country, you shouldn’t be driving, if you have drunk alcohol before that, and it doesn’t matter how much. Otherwise, you should forget about driving a car in this country or even about entering the UAE.
- The road markings and signs are intuitive, and you are prohibited from getting a traffic violation. Every route is covered by cameras set without drivers seeing them.
- The crime rate here is so low that you don’t need to lock the car leaving it for a couple of minutes. This is a habit that is typical only for Europeans.
- All parking here is free; at many attractions and shopping centers, cars are parked by their employees. This is okay and does not require any payment.
- Unlike European countries, pedestrians in the UAE have no right of way. If you stop to allow them to cross the road, they will stare at you and wait for the car to pass.
Dubai is one of the top cities in the world. From the Dubai International Airport to the Dubai mall, Dubai city boosts of some of the most fascinating infrastructures in the world.
Another reason why you should rent a car in Dubai is that Car Rental Dubai offers so much convenience than the public transportation systems.
Sometimes public transportation systems can be very difficult to find during some seasons. However, when you rent a car from a car rental, you can go to anywhere you want at any time and you will not have to wait for a taxi.
What documents do I need to rent a car in Dubai?
- You must also be 21 years or older
- existing driving license
- Emirates ID
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Medical screening certified by the DHA if you are over 65.
- Theory test
at Al Emad we also provide a wide range of SUVs and economy cars. Now, make the most of your time in Dubai and visit every corner by renting a car in Dubai. Free delivery available for monthly deals and luxury cars priced above AED 1000 per day.
SUVs and minivans
- Daily rates: AED 120 to AED 1045
- Weekly rates: AED 800 to AED 3000
- Monthly rates: AED 2000 to AED 6000
Luxury and sports cars
- Daily rates: AED 600 to AED 3500
- Weekly rates: AED 12000 to AED 24000
luxury car rental Dubai price (FAQ):
How can I rent a car in Dubai?
You will need a full driving license and must be over 21 to rent a car in Dubai. If you are from outside the United Arab Emirates you will also need an International Driving Permit (IDP).
Can I rent a car in Dubai with an international license?
Valid International Driving Licenses in the UAE
How much is it to rent a Bugatti in Dubai?
AED1,200 per month excluding standard mileage limits
How much is it to rent a Ferrari in Dubai?
3,000 and 4,000 AED per day.
Also, Read This Posts:
If you’ve any thoughts on the How to Rent a Car in Dubai | Luxury Car Rental. then feel free to drop it in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Myblogindia for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.